Wickens Engineering Ltd is pleased to confirm that we have successfully passed the audit requirements for our SMAS renewal. We have been checked and verified against the SSIP Core Criteria and UK Health & Safety legislation.
Smas Worksafe accreditation has been achieved following an assessment of Wickens Health & Safety documentation, and compared against the SSIP Core Criteria, which set out the standards required to achieve accreditation.
Wickens has achieved certification by meeting the required standards on the below criteria:
- Health & Safety policy and organisation for Health & Safety
- Competent advice – corporate and construction related.
- Individual qualifications and experience
- Monitoring, audit and review
- Workforce involvement
- Accident reporting and enforcement action; follow up investigation.
- Sub-contracting/consulting procedures (if applicable)
- Risk assessment leading to safe system of work.
- Co-operating with others and co-ordinating your work with that of other contractors
- Welfare provision
SMAS Worksafe (short for Safety Management Advisory Services) is a nationally recognised Health & Safety accreditation used to demonstrate our Health & Safety standards. This certification helps us as a business to provide our customers with confidence in our competence.