Racking Type: Heavy Duty Racking.
Storage of: Press Tools.
Client: G-TEM, a world class manufacturer of high quality metal automotive pressings and sub-assemblies.
Facts & Figures:
- Heavy Duty Racking System forms the structure of the fully cladded building.
- Storage locations for 160 tools, 3 metre wide and weighing up to 5 tonnes each.
- Adjustable storage levels fitted with fork entry bars to store un-palletised tools of various sizes
- The complete Rack Clad Building is 32 metres long, 16 metres wide and nearly 6 metres high.
- The building is fitted with rainwater goods and GRP roof lights.
- Fitted with 3.5 metre wide and 4 metre high roller shutter doors, as well as fire exit doors.