Benefits of Dry Stack Boat Storage
Dry Stack Boat Storage is widely acclaimed for its significant advantages and cost effectiveness over traditional berthing or mooring techniques. This type of storage benefits boat owners in many ways:
– Improves fuel economy due to a cleaner, faster and more efficient hull;
– Maximises the value of a boat with brokers.
– Reduced anode wear;
– Offers easier access to boats for repairs of shafts, props or outboards;
– Reduced wear and tear on hulls, which results in significantly lower maintenance and repair costs;
– Drives and outboard engines are less exposed to salt water damage, as the boat is stored ashore;
– If covered, boats are also protected from ultraviolet light, rain and other weather related damage.
HELPS TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT:
You will be helping to protect the local marine environment, as boats stored in a Dry Stack System:
– Will accumulate less oily water in their bilges;
– Will not require toxic, polluting anti- foul paint.
MAKES A BOAT OWNER’S LIFE LESS STRESSFUL:
Dry Stack storage will increase peace of mind because of the unbeatable safety and security ashore:
– No concerns about boats sinking, slipping mooring lines, or being damaged in strong wind conditions;
– Boats will be locked up, thus, much more difficult to steal. At the same time, there will be a quick and convenient access to water;
– Boats will perform better on the water as they will be free of barnacles, weeds and anti-foul paint. This guarantees a smoother ride and improved fuel economy.