Wickens Engineering Limited (Company Reg. No. 01371393) of Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, UK, WR4 9FA (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Wickens”)
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In operating our website, we may collect, process and utilise the following information:
Information provided by you
By filling in a Contact Form on this website or sending an email to the stated email address, you provide some personal information to us, including your name, telephone number, email address and other information like job title, etc.
This data will be used to promptly respond to your enquiry regarding our products and services, or to answer any other questions you may have.
Information collected via Cookies
Cookies are small files that a website sends to your computer browser to collect certain data that allows identifying your IP-address and responding to or analysing your individual website usage patterns, as well as allowing faster website loading during the return visits.
This website uses Google Analytics for statistical purposes only. This allows us to identify traffic volume and sources, geographic segmentation of enquiries, users’ journey through the website and other similar data, which is used for further improvements to our website.
We will not use Google Analytics data to identify you and we will not have access to any of your personal details identifying you as an individual, e.g. name, email address etc., unless you provide us with this information yourself when you contact us by email or via a website contact form.
Even though most browsers allow cookies by default, you can choose to decline cookies in the Settings menu of your browser.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
The personal data provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the transmission of information online is generally not completely secure in any instances. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or by email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Website traffic data collected via Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored on Google servers for further report compilation and data analysis.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
- To respond to your initial enquiry regarding our products and services.
- To answer to any other questions or queries you might have in regards to our business.
- To collect statistical or website traffic data to improve our website usability, content, user experience and appearance.
- To ask for feedback; existing customers might be contacted and asked to complete an optional annual feedback survey.
- If you are an existing customer or you have previously enquired about our products or services, we might occasionally contact you with relevant information about our similar products and services, ongoing promotions and discounts, as well as business news and optional market surveys.
You can opt-out at any time by emailing your name and company name to email@example.com. Opting-out instructions are also mentioned in marketing communication materials sent to you.
You have the following rights related to our use of your personal data:
- The right to know what personal data we store
- The right to opt-out from any marketing or other communications that are irrelevant to you
- The right to deletion of your personal data from our database
If you believe that the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will ensure it is corrected.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell, licence or distribute your personal details with any unrelated third parties, unless:
- Required by law or in connection to a legal proceeding
- Required to complete our contractual obligation to you (e.g. sharing your details with our supplier to complete the project)
- If individual consent is received from you, we may disclose your information to a specific third party whose products or services are of interest to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Please also read our Terms of Website Use.
Wickens Engineering Ltd, 1 Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, WR4 9FA