STRUCTURAL PALLET RACKING
Structural Pallet Racking
Made from hot-rolled structural steel sections, Structural Pallet Racking is a more robust alternative to conventional pallet racking.
Structural Pallet Racks are more resistant to forklift truck damage and are generally more durable when used in an external application.
- Bespoke dimensions (bay width and depth, rack height) to suit specific application
- 5m maximum rack height
- Maximum clear entry of 3.9m
- Maximum rack depth of 1.1m
- 15,000kgs maximum frame load
- 3,000kgs maximum beam load
- Standard vertical adjustment pitch of 100mm
- Painted black (standard) or any other colour, or Galvanised for external applications; Galvanised bracing supplied with all finishes as standard.
- Columns made from PFC (channel) section with beams from RHS (box) section
EXTRAS & ACCESSORIES:
Structural Pallet Racking can be fitted with the same range of accessories as Heavy Duty Racking:
- Steel mesh or timber decking
- Pallet support bars
- Fitted or adjustable fork entry bars
- Pallet backstops
- Guide rail systems for additional protection from forklift damage