Wickens Engineering Ltd design and manufacture storage solutions for a variety of industries. The Company is continuing on an ambitious growth strategy that will see further investment in plant, equipment and people. We are therefore seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and looking for a role in a fast paced, customer focused, family owned engineering business.
The role will primarily provide the sales & marketing team with full administrative and sales support. You will:
- Receive and direct incoming calls
- Process sales enquiries using standard data & computer programs
- Prepare quotations
- Follow up standard quotations and proposals by telephone
- Maintain the CRM
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for major project proposals
- General sales office duties, including filing
- Process purchase orders & enter onto the system
The Sales Administrator will show the following skills and attributes throughout the recruitment process:
- High level of numeracy
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and tenacity
- Conscientious and an eye for detail
- Initiative and proactive attitude
- Extremely motivated
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
The role would suit someone who has experience as a Sales Administrator.
The Sales Administrator will receive a starting salary depending on relevant skills and experience.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5pm – Mon to Thurs and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Fridays.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.