We are currently seeking an experienced coded MIG welder to work in our busy factory based in Worcester.
This opportunity is a full time role. The core working hours are 08.00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday, overtime as required is paid at premium rates.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Experienced MIG welder
- Coded to BS EN ISO 9606-1 (preferably but may train and test)
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Fork Lift licence (preferred but may train and test)
- Able to work to production times
- Can work well as part of a team
- Good Communication skills
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent rate (dependent on experience) plus premium overtime rates
- Full-time permanent role
Wickens is based in Worcester and is commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Redditch and Evesham.
Interested in this job opportunity? Apply now to be immediately considered by submitting your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.